So it's nearly time for beer's night of nights* (*self-proclaimed but yeah going to be pretty good)!! Tins Of Glory The World Tinnie Hurling Championships
will storm Melbourne's Good Beer Week on Wednesday, May 17th at The Third Day Warehouse
Apart from the sheer fun of it… here's some SWEET reasons to come to TINS OF GLORY!
1. If you're competing you gotta sweet chance (1 in 32) of being a World Champ at something.
2. Sweet venue (The Third Day in Kensington)
3. Sweet as music by Salty Beats
4. Sweet merch...
5. A chance to WIN BEER FOR A YEAR… sweet. What's sweeter is we'll be giving away heaps of other stuff too.
6. The burgers will be sweet… why? Coz it's Beatbox Kitchen!
7. NEW BEER... Yup we are launching a sweet new beer to the Balter range and you will be the first people to try it.
8. Actually there are 8 reasons! Your MC's for the night will be Tinnie Hurling Inventor and Balter Co-Founder Stirling Howland (not that
exciting) who will be completely overshadowed by one of the most iconic figures in Balter's short history, and pretty much the World's.
That's right, hitting the mic in his debut MC gig will be none other than Jack Post (aka Balter Keg Monkey from Cool Boys and The Frontman) aka Cackling
Jack (Hamish and Andy) aka coolest guy on earth (as voted by Earth)! He comes equipped with his own sound pad and will bring some sweet special sound
FX or SFX is you're in the know!
GRAB YOUR TICKETS HERE
If you're still unsure... this will get you across the line!
Tins Of Glory from Balter Brewing Company on Vimeo.